I am so excited about this Online Art Show that if I could I would shout it out to each and everyone of you. We are being given an opportunity here to do something really spectacular. So here is the skinny…
The deadline to submit your Art is May 1st at midnight. You will need to send me your name, address and phone number, three photographs of each piece of art you want to submit, along with the Medium, the dimensions, and a price if it is for sale. We are limiting each artist to a maximum of three entries.
There is no limit on the size of the Artwork, which is great for those of you that love to do giant works of art. Entries need to be sent via email to me, Buffalo, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I know the deadline is still a ways off, but the time to act is now. Either make something now, or go through all of those incredible Art Pieces you have already done and submit as soon as you can.
If you are in contact with other KRVAA artists reach out and make them aware of this opportunity.
Oh, I almost forgot, the opening for this show is May 15,2020.
Hopefully everyone will be able to attend. It will be electronic (over the internet), and as we get closer and I have more information, I will give it to you!
Stay Safe and Sane and Make Art!
- How will this virtual show be displayed, on the KRVAA website or other?
- The art show will be displayed on the krvaa.org website on the gallery page.
- Will it reach more than just the association?
- Let’s hope so! We have a reach on Facebook of almost 600 people, and members can reach out to their personal contacts to promote viewing, including sending invitation emails with the link to the show. We can also post announcements via community Facebook groups as well.
- If we make a sale, does a portion go to the KRVAA?
- Not for this show.
- We won’t be handling payment processing or have any “buy now” feature for the pieces that are for sale this time.
- Any interested purchasers that contact KRVAA will be given the artist’s contact info, and in addition, we will share their info with the artist if given permission, so the artist can follow up with the potential purchaser.
- We can also add a link to your website or to the actual item on your website.
- We will be having a live opening event via video conferencing. We’ll be reaching out to members about the details of how this will work, but as it is a first-time try… it may be best to have it be a members-only opening until we work the bugs out (if any).